Where to buy Brother P-touch Tape
- 03 Nov, 2020
1. Printing Pleasure: best quality replacements for the Brother P-touch?
2. How to replace tape in brother label maker:
- Check that your Brother label maker is turned off. Turn the machine over. Press the part marked “<<” and open the tape cassette cover.
- If there is an empty tape cassette in the compartment, pull up the release lever. Pull the used tape cassette straight up to take it out.
- Insert the new tape cassette firmly into the compartment, making sure that it snaps into place. Also check that the end of the tape in the new cassette feeds under the tape guides.
- Close the tape cassette cover.
- After a tape cassette is correctly installed, press the up (FEED) key to feed the tape then the cutter button to cut the tape off. Print a test label to see if your installation was successful
3. How to install tape in Brother p-touch label maker:
- Check that the P-touch labeler is turned off
- Open the cassette cover as shown by the arrow in the illustration while pressing the part marked.
Insert a tape cassette
If the ink ribbon is loose, use your finger to wind the toothed wheel in the direction of the arrow on the cassette
Close the cassette cover
- After install a tape cassette, push in the feed and cut button to cut the tape.
4. Use of label tapes - describe what to use for:
5. The best products in our store
- Built to ISO9001 and ISO14001 Factory Standar
- Ready for Immediate Use
- Works with ALL Brother P-Touch Label Printers that Use Brother P-Touch TZe661 / TZ661 Label Tapes
- 3-Year 100% Quality Satisfaction Product Guarantee which covers any quality, reliability and performance issues for up to 3 years