How to install pantum toners
- 09 Jul, 2021
Every owner of a laser printer must replace the toner or drum with a new one from time to time. Replacing the cartridge with a new one takes only 5 minutes, but for new users it may not be so obvious and simple.
If you are a new user of the Pantum printer, first watch the short movie below and find out what is inside the Pantum printer.
How do I know when my laser printer is low on toner?
Laser printers are equipped with special sensors that determine the condition of the installed toner. This allows you to estimate the amount of powder left in our printing device. Modern printers usually notify before the toner runs out. In the case of older models, we will notice at some point that the prints are of lower quality. Sharpness may be impaired and colors may be faded. Strips may also appear on finished printouts, and text may not be fully printed. This means that the toner cartridge needs to be replaced.
How to replace Pantum toner cartridge?
1. Turn off the printer
2. Remove the old toner from the printer
3. Remove the new toner from its package
4. Shake from side to side 5-6 times to make the toner evenly distributed
5. Uncover the black paper applied for protecting cartridge
6. Pull out the transparent seal
7. Put the cartridge into the printer